Re: [LUG] resurrection day

Tom Potts wrote:
> I have a couple of old working motherboards (Duron 800 +256M not sure about
> the other cpu but 128M) I have a case with a non functioning power supply.
> I hate to chuck the motherboards and thought that maybe other LUGers might
> have 'matching eqpt.
> Does anyone fancy a resurrection day where we try and put odd bits of hardware
> together to make working machines?
>
> These boards would make usable PC's, fantastic thin++ clients for Linux but
> only bulimic clients for windows....
>
> Tom te tom te tom

Sounds good, I have some pc100 / pc66 memory lying around and possibly
some other bits,  so could contribute in some way

Paul

--

Support open file formats use ISO 26300 Open Document format
DCLUG - chat

 next meet thurs 27th November 2008 - 7:30 pm shoreline/seafront cafe, paignton
details on lug wiki