Re: [LUG] HP Laptop drivers

It was actually Linux "drivers" I was talking about.  My G6092 came with
Vista and there are no XP drivers (easily) available either, but other
than the wireless, I found it works flawlessly under Linux, and even the
wireless works (now).

You said you tried Linux but i could not find drivers for it - what
component were you specifically having difficulty with under Linux?
Wifi/webcam/graphics/sound/other?

Grant.

   I faced problem with graphics and wifi, ethernet ( i didnt tried for some devices which i dont use like dialup modem and fingerprint reader). By the way graphics give problem even in Vista in some cases ( to be specific in games like Cricket and FIFA these games run slow. I mean they run like you are playin in slow motion in dont know what the problem is. while other games like NFS run perfectly well if you have some solution for this please let me know).
And coming back to linux from my experience i know that linux give problem in wifi. so i abondanded the idea of linux and went with Vista. But i am thinking of installing linux if i am able to find drivers

Regards
Aashish