Re: [LUG] Scanner

Tom Potts wrote:
> What is it with hardware these days - you leave your scanner in a damp
> outbuilding for 3 years and it stops working!
>
> Anyone know any good cheap scanners with that work with sane straight off?
>
> Tom te tom te tom

Epson Photo V200.  The quality of the scanner hardware and output is
superb.  Although I haven't used it *yet* myself in Linux I don't
foresee any problems as my old Epson GT-7000 was pretty much plug n
play.  I also found this url on installing the V200 in Linux.

http://uellue.de/blog/single.php?date=1192278660

HTH :)

Julian