[LUG] OT: Open Street Mapping Party - Plymouth

This came up on the IRC channel and I offered to stick it on the list so..

3:11 < blackadder> hi, anyone on this channel do much with OpenStreetMap
                    currenty, or perhaps live in the Plymouth area?
23:13 < blackadder> I'm the secretary of the OpenSTreetMap foundation and
                    currently organising mapping parties around the UK. Would
                    like to set one up for the w/e of 13 & 14 Dec
23:13 < blackadder> Plymouth is the logical location because of the lack of
                    OpenStretMap coverage
23:14 < blackadder> Just want to get in touch with any Luggers in the area
who
                    might be interested in joining in
23:15 < blackadder> If anyone is logging and wants to pass around they can
                    email me at andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
23:18 < blackadder> bomarrow: That would be great if you don't mind. For
those
                    that need to know what an event is like they can refer to:
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/index.php/Bradford/Mapping_Party or
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/index.php/Manchester/Mapping_Party

Enjoy!