Thanks for the link - I get :

BT Wholesale ADSL
BT Wholesale ADSL Max
O2 / Be LLU
TalkTalk (CPW) LLU
Tiscali LLU
Orange LLU (Formerly Wanadoo)

Same using both methods.

The distance the exchange show 5273 metres and the speed ~0.5MBS - which
is roughly what we get.

My neighbour, who is only another 30 metres downstream gets no ADSL, but
Sky claim to be fitting what he describes as a 'booster' to his line to
enable him to get 2 Mbs - sounds fishy to me but hey ...... it's being
tested this week. If it works it might have to change.

Cheers,

Chris