Re: [LUG] OT Sky Broadband

On Wednesday 01 October 2008 08:24, peter wrote:
> Hi
>
> Sky "seem" to be offering free broadband???
>
> I have yet to discover whats the catch?
>
> (I am an existing sky user (shame)!
>
> Thanks
>
> Peter L-J
Sky are the media equivalent of MS - every attempt is made to lock you in and
rip you off.
I'd like to watch a bit of rugby but to do so I would have to pay around £500
pa!! Customer choice???
I'd imagine once they start doing VOIP you'll find they start delaying signals
down VOIP ports that don't go through their systems.

The Bond movie 'Die another day' was about Murdoch. Do not encourage the man
if you can avoid it.

Tom te tom te tom