Re: [LUG] Hi all, would anyone be into a monthly beer in the Exeter area?

2008/9/22 Matt Nash <mjnash@xxxxxxxxxxx>:

> The when and where bit may get interesting, so I shall throw in an opening
> bid;
>
> When: Last tuesday of every month around 8 ish
> Where: The Hourglass Inn, Exeter
>
> I am very flexible, so anytime is good really

This sounds great to me! I'm probably only just back in Exeter next
Tuesday, the last of this month, so probably wouldn't be able to make
it this month. Sounds like Chris had the same problem, although don't
know when he's available, but maybe we could just do another day this
month (e.g. Wednesday on!).

Thanks for the idea - it's a good one :)

Jon