Re: [LUG] Hi all, would anyone be into a monthly beer in the Exeter area?

Chris Smith wrote:
> Matt Nash wrote:
>
>> The when and where bit may get interesting, so I shall throw in an opening bid;
>>
>> When: Last tuesday of every month around 8 ish
>> Where: The Hourglass Inn, Exeter
>>
>> I am very flexible, so anytime is good really
>>

> I would be most interested in this but, not this month as I am not back
> at university yet. :)
>
> Also, could you be more specific with the where please.
>
> Chris

While I am in Paignton, I will be happy to put the details on the
meetings page on the lug site, however i think we need something on the
main home page regarding regular meetings, something that stands out
more. even if this does link to the meetings page. That way any one
interested can perhaps drop in to a meeting.

Paul