From: mjnash@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [LUG] Hi all, would anyone be into a monthly beer in the Exeter area?
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2008 12:25:25 +0100

As the university lot don't seem to make it back quite in time, how about the first Thursday of the month, to give them an extra couple of days.

Location for the Hour Glass is as follows;

http://www.information-britain.co.uk/maps.php?Place_ID=33910

Please feel free to change either, nothing is set in stone.

Cheers

Matt Nash

> Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2008 14:24:41 +0100
> From: jonrob@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> To: list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: Re: [LUG] Hi all, would anyone be into a monthly beer in the Exeter area?
>
> 2008/9/22 Matt Nash <mjnash@xxxxxxxxxxx>:
> >

> > The when and where bit may get interesting, so I shall throw in an opening
> > bid;
> >
> > When: Last tuesday of every month around 8 ish
> > Where: The Hourglass Inn, Exeter
> >
> > I am very flexible, so anytime is good really
>
> This sounds great to me! I'm probably only just back in Exeter next
> Tuesday, the last of this month, so probably wouldn't be able to make
> it this month. Sounds like Chris had the same problem, although don't
> know when he's available, but maybe we could just do another day this
> month (e.g. Wednesday on!).
>
> Thanks for the idea - it's a good one :)
>
> Jon
>
> --

Get Hotmail on your mobile from Vodafone Try it Now

Win £3000 to spend on whatever you want at Uni! Click here to WIN!