[LUG] Determining hard disk size in Knoppix

Hello.

I am trying to find the specifications of a number of (old-ish)
computers: their CPU speed, the size of their RAM and the size of
their hard disk. I boot them using a Knoppix cd, text only mode and
then I can easily find the former two (they are in /proc/cpuinfo and
/proc/meminfo respectively), but is there an equally simple way to
determine the size of the hard disk(s)? I know there are other ways to
find the hard disk size --looking into the bios, opening the computer
and reading what it says on the disk-- but it would save me so much
time if I could find it using a simple command.

I thought df -hT would do the job, but for some reason it always shows
a 2GB /KNOPPIX partition on /dev/cloop and some smaller partitions.

Thanks.

Martijn.