Re: [LUG] Webmail for small screens?

Steven Coté wrote:

> http://alphamail.sourceforge.net/

I see various comments about Squirrel mail not working well, but
resizing Firefox to the Nokia screen resolution, and only viewing the
content frame, with a small font, and it looks workable to me. Not sure
it would be my first choice of email client but as an occasional use
thing it would work.

I'm guessing the issue is how much of the screen is eaten by other bits
of browser or user interface - fullscreen mode?