Re: [LUG] Google Chrome

DNS cache is a system wide application, depending on the distribution,
it's either handled by NSCd or network (Debian uses network as far as
I'm aware) runing  "/etc/rc.d/init.d/nscd restart" or
"/etc/rc.d/init.d/network restart" should flush it. However Firefox
also has it's own DNS cache for some unknown reason, it can be
disabled by setting "network.dnsCacheEntries" to 0 in about:config.
Regards, Ross Bearman