Re: [LUG] Google Chrome

On Wednesday 03 September 2008 01:02, Jason Witcher wrote:
> I've just tried it and it is noticeably faster than Firefox (3.0.1) on the
> couple of sites I tried. I only use two extensions but one (Gmail Manager,
> ironically) I find almost indispensable,
> Jason
Check lots first - if you used FF first and then Chrome you will have resolved
the DNS for chrome which would make it look a lot faster.
Its an old trick but its fun - I used to show sysadmins that one doing IE
first and then FF. FF looked a thousand times faster and being MS trained
sysadmins they didn't have a clue.
Got a lot of FF installs tho.......
Tom te tom te tom