Re: [LUG] SFD NEEDS YOU !

On Tue, 2008-09-02 at 18:29 +0100, tom wrote:

> Tom,

If it's any help, I have access to a PAT kit and am currently certified
to PA Test for Torbay Council Childrens Services (Schools) and I'm in
the Paignton/Torquay Area.

Just an offer: If Rob's available and willing to do it then so much the
better.

As I work in a School in Torbay, I'll certainly talk to our ICT man and
promote the idea to him: see if I can drum up a bit of interest in the
student body, also (once cleared by the Principal, Natch!)

Adam