Re: [LUG] QDevelop

Tom Potts wrote:
> Anyone use it at all?
> Any comments?
>
> Sorry I'm being sad and lazy while trying to break my addiction to VStudio  -
> cant get simple 'forms' built in less than ~500% time on anything in Linux
> yet...

If you want to go C# .NET (mono) and Gtk#, monodevelop is quite good.
You can bang forms together in a short space of time complete graphical
layout. For quick GUI stuff it is IMHO great. Added benefit that you can
get it to run (binary too) on windows. Of cause you could also use
winforms instead of Gtk# but hey.

Currently I have a little project that is Gtk# based, the advantage is i
can load the code in to Visual C# 2008 at work or monodevelop at home
(but editing GUI from VS is a pain as monodeveop generates the gui code
automaticly).

http://www.byteme.org.uk/secondlife/omvviewer-light.html

Robin