Re: [LUG] re homeplugs - VIP

On Sat, 23 Aug 2008 12:49:11 +0100
Robin Cornelius <robin.cornelius@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello Robin,

> heh a good point but i think trying to find open wireless network points
> is like shooting fish in a barrel with a shot gun. A while back i did

Indeed;  Makes it even easier, doesn't it?   :-(

That's why, when "everyone" was telling me to get wireless, because it's
brilliant, I decided to stay wired.  Far, far harder to access.

OTOH, some people are so stupid that, to try and avoid paying a £60.00
speeding fine, they'll spend upwards of £1000.  It simply doesn't make
sense, but they still do it.

Oh, I'm not making that up, BTW.  A couple got a fixed penalty notice for
speeding.  They said they were out of the country, and somebody else must
have been driving without their knowledge or permission.  To further
this, they actually went abroad, at a cost of somewhat greater than £60.
In the end, they got caught, fined and nearly ended up in prison for
perverting the course of justice.  I might have the details a but
muddled, but $YOUR_FAV_SEARCH_ENGINE will be able to find it, I'm sure.

As I said, some people really are that thick.  The point is, they'll
spend £100 to "save" 50p.  It beggars belief, really.

--
 Regards  _

Keep your drink just give em the money
U & Ur Hand - Pink