[LUG] OT? Cross platform Mono fun

Hey everyone,

Been playing with mono and created a Gtk# application that works
perfectly on linux, I've got it to run on Windows with some fuss by
installing the Gtk# packages and mono for win32 and messing around
with Assembly references and i've got it running under the .Net
runtime with a mono Assembly reference for the Posix layer instead of
the using the Mono runtime, sounds nasty but it all seems to just
work.

Anyway the thing that is really bothering me is that I get a console
output window when my application runs which shows standard out and i
can't get my head around how to stop this from displaying, any ideas?

i guess that this is really a Windows issue but i'm trying to do cross
platform stuff so though it was worth a shot here.

Many Thanks

Robin