[LUG] BT Total Broadband Router-eeePC with Xandros

I have changed from BT Business Broadband to BT Total which comes with
a wireless router. The router works with my various computers except
with my Asus eeePC which will not connect with the wireless router.
I have tried it with both WEP and WPA but neither work. This is strange
as the eeePC worked with my previous 3com wireless router.
Have any of you had similar problems? If so how did you overcome them?

John