Re: [LUG] poster 2008

alexfido@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> Paul Sutton wrote:
>
>> Rob Beard wrote:

>>> Did you use Kompozer?
>>>
>>> Rather than just putting in irc.flashtek-uk.com/cgi-bin/irc.cgi, put in
>>> http://irc.flashtek-uk.com/cgi-bin/irc.cgi instead.  Without http:// in
>>> front of it the web browser will think it's a page relative to root of
>>> your web site (which is http://www.zleap.net).
>>>
>>> Rob
>>>

>> Thanks i nicked the code from the lug site and that fixes it,  it just
>> adds to extra stress when things don't work, and I have to fix yet
>> another problem, anyway its done.
>>
>> Paul
>>

> hi all, which poster can i down load and print off
> alex the noob

the 2008 poster, in pdf format,

http://www.zleap.net/downloads/linuxusergroup/lug%20poster2008.odt or
http://www.zleap.net/downloads/linuxusergroup/lug%20poster2008.pdf

the
http://www.zleap.net/downloads/linuxusergroup/lug%20meet%20poster.pdf

is handy if you are hosting a linux event,  nice big penguin on a page,
so that can like go up on walls and really be noticed,

hope that helps,  the older ones are in there for archive purposes,  but
the old one seems need fixing, so will do that and re-upload

Paul

--

Support open file formats use ISO 26300 Open Document format
as used by openoffice.org,  http:///www.openoffice.org

Software Freedom day 21st September 2008

visit us on IRC - irc.flashtek-uk.com / 6667 #dclug