[LUG] poster 2008

Hi

I have redesigned the lug poster to include more graphics, info on the
chat room, (that can cause issues, given people have different
perceptions on chatrooms),  and other stuff,  its at www.zleap.net under
downloads, then click the linuxusergroup folder.

I have included the odt source file, and saved it in pdf too.

If anyone can do better please feel free.   If you copy / paste the
content to two pages, saved as pdf then do

a2ps <filename.pdf> it will print 2 copies on 1 sheet of a4 so you have
nice a5 posters,  or flyers which is kinda useful

Paul

--

Support open file formats use ISO 26300 Open Document format
as used by openoffice.org,  http:///www.openoffice.org

Software Freedom day 21st September 2008

visit us on IRC - irc.flashtek-uk.com / 6667 #dclug