Re: [LUG] poster 2008

Rob Beard wrote:
> Paul Sutton wrote:
>
>> Rob Beard wrote:

>>> Not bad but I think that IRC and Internet Relay Chat might confuse a lot
>>> of newbies.
>>>
>>> Your link to the chat room on your web site on the GNU/Linux page
>>> doesn't work, it points to
>>> http://www.zleap.net/irc.flashtek-uk.com/cgi-bin/irc.cgiI
>>>

>> I don't know how to fix it, sorry
>>
>> Paul
>>

> Did you use Kompozer?
>
> Rather than just putting in irc.flashtek-uk.com/cgi-bin/irc.cgi, put in
> http://irc.flashtek-uk.com/cgi-bin/irc.cgi instead.  Without http:// in
> front of it the web browser will think it's a page relative to root of
> your web site (which is http://www.zleap.net).
>
> Rob

Thanks i nicked the code from the lug site and that fixes it,  it just
adds to extra stress when things don't work, and I have to fix yet
another problem, anyway its done.

Paul

--

Support open file formats use ISO 26300 Open Document format
as used by openoffice.org,  http:///www.openoffice.org

Software Freedom day 21st September 2008

visit us on IRC - irc.flashtek-uk.com / 6667 #dclug