Re: [LUG] my Tyan MB

kevin writes:

>> > Are you running SATA or IDE disks?
>> > Have you set the Bios to boot SATA?
>> > some bios's only look for IDE unless told first.

> Are the disks in the right place on the Cables?
> I have had problems with a disk Set to be Primary on the jumpers, but on
> the slave part of the cable ie "the first connector coming up from the
> MoBo".  so wouldn't boot!
> putting it on the end of the Cable cured the error!
>
> Regards
>
> Kevin Lucas
> Minions Post Master(Sub) reprieved
> Po House, Minions, Liskeard Cornwall PL14 5LE
> 01579363386

....thanks for your suggestions Kevin. Hey I couldn't help notice that you
are in Minions. I live in Liskeard and ashamed to say that I have yet to get
myself to any of the DCGLUG meetings. Would it be OK if I blag a lift with
you if you have the room to the next one, if you are going yourself?
jon.davey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
if you want to contact me off list.
Cheers, Jon Davey.