Re: [LUG] Exeter Fun Day - Who's coming and can you bring...

Simon Waters wrote:
> Rob Beard wrote:
>> Simon is sorting out the banner
>
> Rob did all the difficult bits.
>
> It arrived today - looks good - looks like the art work (which I guess
> is a good start) - didn't come with an invoice (even better ;-).
>
> So I'll guess I'll be along early on Saturday.
>
> Although I may not stay long: things to do(?), places to go(?), nappies
> to change(!).
>
> Yet another of the obligatory baby pictures:
>
> http://simon.350.com/page.htm
>
> I don't know if Isaac is coming, he hasn't shown much interest in free
> software yet.
>
>  Simon

Great will be good to see you Simon.  I was thinking long term, now
we're starting to get this kit maybe we could look at other events
possibly.  It would be great if we could get some green solution for
power too, IIRC Bristol Wireless had some sort of solar panel, not sure
if it's expensive.  Other than that, a generator (I haven't got a clue
how much a small one costs, I know a big heavy one is about £300).  For
now we can borrow one from Gemini FM :-)

Anyway, I've been told that the Fun Day starts at 11am, I'm hoping that
I can get down there about 9am to start setting things up (and all being
well Paul will be with me).

I think the day ends at about 4pm, although we still need to pack things
up (should hopefully only take about an hour).

I'll try and sort out some directions later on.

Rob