Re: [LUG] Exeter Fun Day - Who's coming and can you bring...

Rob Beard wrote:

> Simon is sorting out the banner

Rob did all the difficult bits.

It arrived today - looks good - looks like the art work (which I guess
is a good start) - didn't come with an invoice (even better ;-).

So I'll guess I'll be along early on Saturday.

Although I may not stay long: things to do(?), places to go(?), nappies
to change(!).

Yet another of the obligatory baby pictures:

http://simon.350.com/page.htm

I don't know if Isaac is coming, he hasn't shown much interest in free
software yet.

 Simon