Re: [LUG] I hope you do intro's

Alan Jones wrote:
> I hope this group does introductions - if not....  flame_suit(on); !!
>
> I'm Alan Jones, from Kingsteignton, been playing with Ubuntu and
> Kubuntu for a couple of years now and have it on 2 machines as well as
> a dual boot option on my Dell XPS. I was quite amazed to see a Devon &
> Cornwall Linux group and would be very interested in any meets coming
> up.. The web pages seem to be a bit light on dates and I wondered if
> there was a regular session? - Anyway - glad to be in the group, and
> if you don't do introductions from new members - my bad - sorry - and
> out...
>
> Alan

Hi

Welcome to the lug,  I am Paul,  have been a member for ages well I am
on the first page of the archive so thats at least 8 years.

Current using debian, and responsible for meetings in Paignton,  so
happy to arrange rugby / cricket club meets at least until october,  by
which time the seafront will be open again and hopefully with free
parking,  so we can meet at the shoreline,  (its easier to carry
computer kit to / from the venue that way.  Plus there is wireless.

I try and help where I can,  don't forget there is a lug irc channel,
which you are more than welcome to drop in to.

Paul

--

Support open file formats use ISO 26300 Open Document format
as used by openoffice.org,  http:///www.openoffice.org

Next Lug meet : Thursday 31st July @ 7:30 onwards - Paignton rugby / cricket club
August 16th Exeter Fun day event, See list or e-mail Rob Beard for details,  any
help would be great.

visit us on IRC - irc.flashtek-uk.com / 6667 #dclug