[LUG] HSBC (Corporate) and Firefox. Reply from HSBC

On Fri, Aug 01, 2008 at 10:57:59AM +0100, Grant Sewell wrote:

> On Fri, 1 Aug 2008 08:28:47 +0100, Tom Potts wrote:
> > http://www.tgdaily.com/content/view/38653/113/
> >
> > So whats your banks excuse?
> > Tom te tom te tom
>
> "Security", apparently.  Or so they like to tell you.

Hello Henry

Thank you for your feedback.

Unfortunately, HSBCnet does not fully support Firefox at present, you may refer to
the `Getting Started' guide under `Useful Links' on the post logon page to view the
`Minimum System Requirements'. However, we do acknowledge and recognise the growing
market of alternative browsers and are currently investigating ways to introduce the
appropriate levels of support for Firefox. Whilst we do not yet have a confirmed
date for this support we have kept a record of your details and will keep you
informed of any developments in this regard.

Your comments are extremely valuable in assisting us to understand your needs and we
would  welcome any other proposals you have on improving the HSBCnet service.

End Quote

--
Henry
Photocopies or faxes of my signature are not binding. Electronic documents