Re: [LUG] Holsworthy Memorial Hall - wiki entry

Do you have access to the lug wiki,  so the venue information can be put
on to that,  if not feel free to e-mail me off list and I will log in
and put the information on the venue section.

that way on the meetings page there is a section with venue information
that is there all the time,  meetings can be arranged and the previously
uploaded data can be referred to,  that saves reproducing the same
information (unless you want to)

Post codes of the venue are useful for anyone with SAT nav or perhaps
more helpful can be entered into google maps,

The same would apply for any other venue,

I am not sure if photos can be uploaded to the wiki,  if so perhaps we
can put some pictures of venues on the corresponding pages (can someone
advise on this)

Paul