Re: [LUG] Barclays Online Banking -Linux

On Tue, Jul 22, 2008 at 07:52:06PM +0100, Brad Rogers wrote:
> On Tue, 22 Jul 2008 12:16:37 +0100
> Henry Bremridge <henry.bremridge@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> Hello Henry,
>
> > The commercial version of HSBC (www.hsbcnet.com) is not: it only
> > works reliably on Internet Explorer
>
> That's got nothing to do with PINSentry, and everything to do with
> ignorant web maintainers.

Agree nothing to do with PINsentry. Mind you I am not sure why HSBC insists on using
IE. Each time I ask I get the reply "policy"...

Anyway whats worse is their implementation keeps changing / is inconsistent
- It used to be firefox and symbian acceptable
- Then IE only
- Now firefox / symbian works to login and then stops. So not all their code has
changed

aggghhhhhh

--
Henry
Photocopies or faxes of my signature are not binding. Electronic documents