Re: [LUG] Exeter Hospital Radio Fun Day - Helpers needed

Viv Griffin wrote:

> Rob,
>
> Phil and I could come again but, can't be there early - probably late
> morning.
>
> Suggestion - I took photos last year and didn't do anything with them. I
> have been playing around with a site called animoto
> http://animoto.com/  that creates videos from your photos - perhaps
> could do one of the fun day and embed link into lug web site ?
>
> Since we can't be there at the start, you could give me your mobile and
> we could pick up anything extra that you find need, en route ?
>
> Obviously, can bring laptop if required (currently running on Mandriva).
> May have another sub notebook - perhaps the MSI Wind clone PC World are
> selling. If so, will aim to bring that too running whatever distro works
> well on it.
>
> It will be nice to catch up.
>
> Viv

Great thanks Viv, would be most appreciated.  I'm hoping that with the
LTSP setup if we get it working will be a good way of visitors getting
internet access, but any extra fancy looking machines (such as the Wind,
EeePC etc) would be most welcome to demonstrate Linux in it's various
flavours (plus we could then demo KDE, Gnome, Xfce maybe).

Rob