[LUG] Exeter Hospital Radio Fun Day - Helpers needed

Hi folks,

I've arranged to get another pitch at the Exeter Hospital Radio Fun Day
this year.  Learning from last year, I thought this year it would be
good to have some machines up and running with internet access so
visitors to the Fun Day can come along and browse the internet and in
the process have a play with Linux.

For this we're ideally going to need a few things which I'm hoping we
could raise some funds for.

The things we will need at the moment are...

- A Gazebo with side panels (so if it rains the computers and visitors
will be kept dry, if it's sunny it'll keep the sun off the screens).  I
had a look at the Argos web site and they have gazebo's starting at
about £10, with side panels costing an about additional £25.  I did
think about a floor sheet too but I'm not sure if we'd really need
something like that or not (guess it depends on if the weather is good
or not).  If anyone already has a Gazebo which has 3 metre sides (so
it's a square shape) which we could borrow that would be great.

- A Devon & Cornwall GNU/Linux User Group banner.  I thought this would
be more professional looking than last year which was some pictures of
Tux printed in colour on an A3 sheet and put on a cardboard background.
  The banners are about £50 ish but they are about 3 metres by about 1
metre and made out of some sort of material so they can be re-used for
other events.

- Tables and chairs of some description.  I think one table will be
provided, but I think we might do with another table and a couple of
chairs.  Asda do some canvas chairs for £4 each (under their Asda
Outdoor Living Range - Green Quad Chairs).  I can bring two of these
along.  Not sure about tables, anyone do regular car boot sales who
could bring one along or suggest something?

Assuming Tom Brough is happy for us to use his mobile LTSP installation,
we will have a couple of laptops and an LTSP server running over
wireless.  The internet access is provided by a Three Mobile 3G
Broadband modem.  I can get a generator from Gemini FM which should be
beefy enough to power the machines for a couple of hours (maybe a petrol
can of fuel might be useful too).

If anyone is able to lend a hand, maybe help people out and discuss
Linux on the day, that would be good.  I also thought we could give away
copies of The Open Disc and maybe a live Linux distro such as an Ubuntu
disc (might be worth ordering a whole load now thinking about it).

Can't think of anything else off the top of my head.

The actual fun day will be on 16th August 2008 at Heavitree Hospital
(next to the Police station).  I think it runs from 10am to 4pm although
we could do with being their much earlier, probably about 8am to setup.

If anyone can help out that would be great.

Ta,

Rob