Re: [LUG] recovering XP in GRUB

On Thu, 2008-07-03 at 21:30 +0100, kevin wrote:

> have you found the grub.conf
No. In /boot, there is a grub folder - no .conf file.
>  file if so send it so I know what is there?
> you can do the XP as default but only as root!
OK Done. XP is now available in the list, at the bottom (where it should
be), now highlighted as default (10 seconds leeway!). I will re-edit it
when I am done and see if it stays on the list.
> do you have a root account or do you use sudo -start-up manager
I am asked for the password when I open Startup-Manager.

Thankyou so much Kevin.

James

--
james kilty