[LUG] Delmer printing from FireFox

Hi all
I have been bugged with printing from FireFox 2.0.0.10 on Fedora Core 7
I have some web reports that are printed every day, just GreyScale  low
quality.
If something like  the Photo Tool or the Gimp or some other Pgm is used
to print High Quality Prints then FireFox picks up these Settings and
uses them (even though Gnome Defaults are Draft GreyScale).
So the result is when the reports are printed fist we get a paper type
mismatch (as photos are on 6" paper) and then It takes some 5 mins to
print a very high quality report!  You don't get the option to change
print settings in FireFox. (Although I believe this is on it's way).
So I found a file in the home dir. called  ".lpoptions"
this was set to
Dest Oki
Dest PSC_1600_series PageSize=Photo5x7 PrintoutMode=Photo
Dest ShopFax PageSize=A4
Dest fax
Special Advanced%20Faxing%20Tool%20(ksendfax)
Special Mail%20PDF%20File
Special Print%20to%20File%20(PDF)
Special Print%20to%20File%20(PostScript)
Special Send%20to%20Fax

Changing line 2 to
Dest PSC_1600_series PageSize=A4 PrintoutMode=Draft
cures the problem
So I have put a script in the bashrc to copy a good file over if it gets
set wrong again on login.

Does any one know if there is a common convention for Gnome with print
options?
Or do I have just a flaky setup?
--
Regards: Kevin Lucas Post Master (Sub) Minions Shop & Tea Rooms Minions
Liskeard Cornwall PL14 5LE www.minionsbandb.co.uk