[LUG] OT: It's a Knockout event in Plymouth - hows about getting a team together?

Hi folks,

I thought I'd mention this and see if anyone was interested.

Plymouth Sound are holding an "It's A Knockout" event in Plymouth on
July 12th to rase money for Plymouth Sound Unite (a Plymouth based
charity which funds projects in Plymouth).  It's basically along the
lines of what they used to have on TV in the 80's (and 90's?).

They are looking for teams of 10 people, with registration costing £10
per team member with a pledge to raise another £400 (as a whole, so
about £40 per team member sponsorship).

I wondered if anyone from the LUG was interested in putting a team
together?  It seems to be like a good opportunity to spread the word
about Linux.  Maybe the team members could all wear Tux t-shirts.

Just a thought anyway, if anyone is interested let me know and I'll
find out more details.

(By the way, there's also one for Gemini FM in Paignton this year, not
sure if theres enough members in Torbay to setup a team?).

Rob