Re: [LUG] And now the Good News!

On Tue, 2008-05-13 at 09:25 +0100, Dave Foxcroft wrote:
> David Bell wrote:
> > http://go.theregister.com/news/http://www.channelregister.co.uk/2008/05/12/dsgi_store_closures_speculation/

Hi

Following the link I cam across this

"And I don't think I've ever met a PC World employee who actually knew
the first thing about computers. Sometimes it's fun to enquire about
Macs just to watch the look of panic and confusion on their faces :)"

Reminded me what a dreadful job it probably is, particularly when some
customers with a little knowledge just visit to go on a ego trip.

I must say I have found the staff "helpfully" and prepared to admit
ignorance.

When one thinks about it, its a huge subject to get a handle on.

All the best

Peter L-J