[LUG] OT (?) Unit testing in C++

I'm playing with C++ again after being badly spoilt by C#!
I try to do unit testing at every reasonable point in my code and C# made it
very easy to create and test fixtures using Nunit and the testing GUI's.
I'm looking at doing similar in C++ but it seems to me to be  a bit more
involved and not as  easy to implement. I don't know of a way of adding
attributes to C++ classes in the same way as C# which makes it so easy...
Anyone know better?
Tom te tom te tom