Re: [LUG] meeting in chudleigh 3rd may

viv wrote:
> Phil and I would like to come but, he is supposed to be working so, will
> need to confirm once he has established he can get the night off.
>
> 1) Excuse my ignorance but, I don't know what key signing is. Don't
> bother to explain now but, do I need to bring anything with me - like a
> key :-)

if you have a gpg or pgp key, I think you bring that,  plus your
passport,  is to put a name, key to a face,  and the passport is proof
of id, that way anyone on your keyring, can be sent a message.

If you don't have a gpg, key don't worry,  as we can explain how to do
this at the meeting,  We can explain it further at the meeting.

Paul

--

Support open file formats use ISO 26300 Open Document format
as used by openoffice.org,  http:///www.openoffice.org

visit us on IRC - irc.flashtek-uk.com / 6667 #dclug