[LUG] meeting in chudleigh 3rd may

Hi

Max, has kindly offered to host a meeting at his address in chudleigh on
3rd, of may (saturday) starting at 11am.  As he is about 14,  we have
decided its best to give directions from local car park,  but nearer the
time.  I am sending max a a4 laminated picture of tux,  so we know where
the venue is. :)

Schedule (possible)

start 11am

We would like to try and set up a big projector screen and use a
projector to watch a movie,  (not decided what movie yet)
this is subject to : getting a projector

If Neil W is available we can do key signing at some point, plus get a
run through of what it does.

Trouble shooting (max has issues with wine) so any advice on this would
be helpful,  seeing a problem usually leads to a solution)
if anyone else has problems, and can bring their computer or hardware
along for us to look at,  feel free to discuss before hand,  sockets may
be limited so if you have any multi way sockets please bring one.

Food, we are thinking a bar b que so can people bring stuff for this,
and drinks please.  Either that there are 3 pubs in the village plus a
co-op so other options for food are available.

wireless available

if anyone has any new gadgets etc they want to show off, or let people
play with then feel free

PS2/3 available if you want to play games but you need to bring a
controller,  perhaps this can start a gaming session between lug members,

if anyone has a cantenna (pringles can - wifi extender), please can you
bring that so we can see if the idea works, and how well it works

oh if anyone knows how to get a air port working to share files,  we can
look at that too.

I think that covers everything.

Paul