Re: [LUG] meeting in chudleigh 3rd may

Phil and I would like to come but, he is supposed to be working so, will
need to confirm once he has established he can get the night off.

1) Excuse my ignorance but, I don't know what key signing is. Don't
bother to explain now but, do I need to bring anything with me - like a
key :-)

2) In terms of gadgets, my newest ones are my phone (a samsung SGH-E250
and our GPS). Both of these, I have to use under Windows. The phone will
connect to Linux using bluetooth but, I can't find any software for it.
We could also bring our flybook, although it works well under Linux as a
laptop, some components do not such as touch screen and the built-in
mouse. In fact, we can bring a long list of items for getting working
under Linux to the extent, that no one else would get a look in !!!

Hopefully we can come and will see you there.

regards

Viv