Re: [LUG] Computer security

On Sat, 05 Apr 2008 10:53:20 +0100
Simon Waters <simon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello Simon,

> and deleting cookies whenever the browser restarts. Hopefully I'll

That's one I'm careful with, too.  Most sites are set up such that FF
denies cookies.  It's only few commercial sites where I allow
persistent cookies.  Yeah, I know, a weakness.  They are sites I
frequent regularly, and logging in every time I visit gets to be a PITA
when you need to do it 6, 7, 8 or more, times a day.

--
 Regards  _

I'll be the rubbish you'll be the bin
Love Song - The Damned