[LUG] Interesting article about the OOXML ISO standardisation

Hi folks,

I found a link to this article from The Register comments...

http://www.linuxjournal.com/content/microsofts-great-besmirching

It's an interesting article about how the ISO look like they're going to
possibly approve Microsoft's OOXML 'standard' as an ISO standard.  Tell
you what, if it goes through I'll have no faith in the ISO anymore.

It suggests that we contact our MEP's, surely it can't hurt to try.

Rob