Re: [LUG] How to connect my PVR to my Linux desktop?

Andy Smith wrote:
> On a slightly different note, do you have any recommendations for a
> USB video capture device for my purposes?  These are:
My gut feeling is that as the one you mentioned is USB your mileage
could be very variable on this.  I'd look more towards an external
Firewire device.  Something like the Hollywood Dazzle DV Bridge (Ebay
Item 130208877164).  Excellent quality and very versatile.  It will cost
more (unless you're lucky) - the last one I saw went for £70, but it is
a very good quality bit of kit.

Kind regards,

Julian