Re: [LUG] Pondering upon Debian

David Bell wrote:
> On Friday 21 March 2008 12:59:00 tom wrote:
>
>> An email created and delivered by IceDove
>
> Out of curiosity I looked at your headers:

As I said there is really no difference in the engines I suspect that
the Debian Team didn't change the header strings as a acknowledgement to
  Mozilla developers of their fine work.

Never the less I can put my hand on my heart and with all honesty
confirm that the email in question (and this reply) where in fact
created, edited and transmitted from IceDove running on a (very recently
patched) Debian Lenny Distro ...... :-)

As Shakespeare said a rose is but a rose by any other name ......

Tom.