Re: [LUG] OT: Telly signal quality

Simon Avery wrote:
> Am I the only one that loves it? :)
>
> By coupling with a DVR and shifting my viewing habits to "whenever I'm
> free", I watch pretty much only recorded tv and can skip the adverts
> etc.
The main advantage to this is for people like my Mum who love things
like 'Lewis' but always fall asleep and can't concentrate on it,
finishing as it does at 11pm.  I record it for her and she gets to watch
it when she is awake and able to follow it.  As we all know, recording
is not always for when you're not in, it's for when it's convenient.
And yes, skipping adverts in what was originally a 2 hour programme is
great :)

Kind regards,

Julian