Re: [LUG] OT: Telly signal quality

 that woman in ashes to ashes looks
> so completely and
> utterly non 1980's it pulls the whole illusion apart. Shame
> cos she's really
> good but so badly casted/made up.

I would put the clothes as later 80's. As a teenager in the 80's I'd say the
hairstyle is right. Lots of girls in my school & college had similar ones.

> > And I do love recording Everybody loves Raymond & 2 & a half men.
> I do hope you dont try and watch them! I learned to speak in
> the US but I find
> their comedies as funny as piles.

Humour is relative.

> Got a lot of dropout with the gentle breeze last weekend

In all the weather the problem we had was on sky the audio was out of sync
with the picture.
On our freeview,oddly,it was ok.

Ray