[LUG] DNS Settings

Hi Guys

After last weeks little outing into dns settings, I have discovered
another issue.

I needed to move a site (http://lostwithiel.eu) from one server to
another. The new one is running php 5.2. I duly backed everything up,
did the dns change and set-up a new site on the new server. Then
deleted the old site on the old server.

This morning I was able to access the site on the new server and make
changes and basically set the site back up again. This afternoon I am
able to access the site via ftp but cannot access it via http! All I
am getting is a Plesk page or an page with no css attached.

Any ideas why please?

I have checked the dns settings and they should be:
ns.rockhost4.co.uk
ns0.dedipower.net
ns1.dedipower.net
ns2.dedipower.net