Re: [LUG] Interesting Article on the death of hd-dvd

On Tue, 2008-02-26 at 11:56 +0000, george wrote:
> It surprised me as well Richard that there hasn't been a load of reaction to
> this.  Maybe it's because it's a long blog and people are busy.  A cracking
> summary of the hd/blue-ray battle but it's the background that is
> fascinating.
I read it with great interrest. It forms an excellent background to put
to people (like County Councillors) to explain about MS tactics and the
current situation.

What I found so positive about it was the increasing recognition that
the co-operative shared development and code-base (commons) model is
recognised as superior to the proprietary one. We all win.
--
james kilty
http://www.kilty.demon.co.uk