Re: [LUG] [Fwd: Re: Contact Us Website Help]

> Don't get angry get even - find a competitor site that works
> for you and then
> if your feeling malicious e-mail the original and tell them
> why you are
> taking your business elsewhere!
> Tom te tom te tom

It would be nice to find a competitor to the NHS online booking system.
I was amazed to be Told I required IE 5.0 or above.
Even setting identification in Konqueror or Firefox wouldn't work and I had
to resort to using IE in crossover or rebooting.

My wedding anniversary next weekend and I have been promised a new hard
drive.
I have told the family to expect a complete clean install of Linux (after
backing up user docs from windows) and
Only running any windows apps from crossover or vmware.

I'm fed up rebooting and can be bothered half the time when coming upstairs
to find xp loaded up to reboot just to check the email for 5 minutes (like
now)

Ray