Re: [LUG] OT: Screen Capture

That is hugely helpful. I moved the site from one server running php 5.0 to
another server running php 5.2. I left the old domain details in place to
make sure the transfer went well and forgot to delete them! It should now
resolve properly - hopefully 89.151.114.34. How long do you think it will
take dns settings to correct themselves please? I presume it depends on the
isp or can I force refresh the dns settings for myself and the owner of
tremonthouse.co.uk?

It would be interesting to understand how even though I changed the dns to
point to the new server some time ago it still pointed to the old site.

Thanks for the help.
--
Kind regards
Rich

DNS normally takes upto 48 hours to be fully propagated, so some servers
will take that long.

It also depends on if the ISP is using cached DNS servers or real time, I
have seen it take a week before a cached server was updated

not aware of anything you can do but wait, unles you are hosting the DNS,
Hope this helps Charlie

--
Rsolving correctly now for me
Charlie