Re: [LUG] OT: Screen Capture

Hi All

On 17/02/2008, Neil Williams <linux@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> "Lorna and Mark look forward to welcoming you to their charming
> Victorian home in the ancient stannary town of Lostwithiel, Cornwall UK.
> From Tremont House it is only a short walk to unique shops, interesting
> walks, friendly pubs and excellent restaurants." etc.etc.
> http://www.tremonthouse.co.uk/

That is hugely helpful. I moved the site from one server running php
5.0 to another server running php 5.2. I left the old domain details
in place to make sure the transfer went well and forgot to delete
them! It should now resolve properly - hopefully 89.151.114.34. How
long do you think it will take dns settings to correct themselves
please? I presume it depends on the isp or can I force refresh the dns
settings for myself and the owner of tremonthouse.co.uk?

It would be interesting to understand how even though I changed the
dns to point to the new server some time ago it still pointed to the
old site.

Thanks for the help.
--
Kind regards