Re: [LUG] Some help with javascript & firefox

Steven Cote wrote:
I have edited the loop but still get only the literal string "sum += parseInt( document.splitfm.vat_low3.value " as an input to the box  low_vattot
what do I need to convert this to the .value?

You're almost there. All that's wrong in your code now is that you're assigning the wrong variable to low_vattot. Change line 108 from:

document.splitfm.low_vattot.value = vat_low;

to:

document.splitfm.low_vattot.value = sum;

You were assigning our temporary string to the input box rather than the sum that we've been adding up.
Wow!
    Many thanks to you all
          I would have given up I feel with this if not for your inputs, the working part is on the web.

--
Regards: Kevin Lucas Post Master (Sub) Minions Shop & Tea Rooms Minions Liskeard Cornwall PL14 5LE www.minionsbandb.co.uk